BUFFALO, Minn. — With 16-plus hours of poultry content to be covered at the Midwest Poultry Federation Virtual Convention & Trade Show, the federation continues its longstanding tradition of providing excellence in education across the turkey, egg layer/pullet, broiler and organic poultry industries.
View the full education schedule for Aug. 12-13 at: https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/education-program/
Here’s what you can expect:
- Tracks for nutrition, turkeys, egg layers/pullets, broilers, and processing.
- New topics and speakers added, thanks to the flexibility of going virtual.
- New: lunchtime learning sessions for all birds and a full slate of “Featured Content.”
- Live speaker Q&A and happy hour chats at the end of each day in the MPF Networking Lounge
- All education sessions will be available “on-demand” through Aug. 31. You can watch and learn at your own pace, thanks to the continued sponsorship of the Diamond and Platinum sponsors.
You’re all set. Attendees who pre-registered to attend the March face-to-face convention are automatically registered to attend the virtual MPF event at no additional cost.
Watch for future emails with login information and details.
If not registered
You and your colleagues can register today via the MPF website — https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/registration/.
The MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees — all within a robust, 3-D graphical experience that includes:
- Two full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, Aug. 12-13
- Industry leading experts presenting topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition.
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with via video chats, real-time text chatting, and more.
- Happy Hour in our Networking Lounge with real-time chats with attendees and exhibitors.
- Q&A chat sessions with speakers to get all your questions answered.
- New Product Showcase — a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry.
- On-demand access to the education program and trade show through Aug. 31.
Last year, more than 3,100 attendees and exhibitors attended the MPF Convention, which is the nation’s largest poultry trade show and convention dedicated 100 percent to the poultry industry. MPF’s primary purpose is to host an annual regional convention emphasizing on-farm poultry production. The convention’s goal is to offer innovative and compelling information to attendees through a balanced offering of exhibits and educational workshops. Revenue generated by the convention goes back to MPF’s members and to support various poultry programs.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.midwestpoultry.com, or call 763-284-6763.