ATLANTA — The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is excited to announce that IPPE Marketplace will take place Jan. 25-29, 2021. IPPE will continue to support the poultry, egg, meat and feed industries through its new, online IPPE Marketplace that will be available during IPPE’s originally scheduled dates, Jan. 25-29, 2021, and beyond.
Through the IPPE Marketplace, more than 1,000 exhibitors will be connected with IPPE’s worldwide audience of 30,000-plus invited participants. The participants will be able to search for exhibitors using product categories and keywords and then review the descriptions and links provided by each matching exhibitor. Through digital personal guides, participants will be able to review all exhibitors and select those matching their individual needs.
The IPPE Marketplace will host live and on-demand, free and paid education programs during the week. These programs will include the International Poultry Scientific Forum, Pet Food Conference, Latin American Poultry Summit, Market Intelligence Forum, International Rendering Symposium, Feed Education Program and more.
Young leadership engagement and student recruitment will also be offered through ‘IPPE’s Linked In With Tomorrow’s Leaders’ program and the USPOULTRY College Student Career Program, where hundreds of students will have an opportunity to interview for jobs and internships within the poultry and egg industry.
To round out the IPPE Marketplace, on-demand TECHTalks and the opportunity to view innovative products through the Innovation Station / New Product Showcase will be available. Participants will also have access to view the industry trade publications that are typically offered during the Expo through IPPE’s website and the IPPE Marketplace.
“While we are disappointed that we will not be hosting an in-person event in 2021, we heard very clearly from our IPPE community of attendees and exhibitors that they still want to connect. More information about the exciting things you can expect during IPPE Marketplace week will be coming soon,” said IPPE show management.
IPPE Marketplace Program Schedule
- International Poultry Scientific Forum — Monday, Jan. 25, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.; Tuesday, Jan. 26, 8 a.m.–noon. Registration fee: $100. Live program. Sponsored by the Southern Poultry Science Society, the Southern Conference on Avian Diseases and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association, the forum presents information on industry topics such as environmental management, nutrition, physiology, pathology, processing and products and avian diseases. Students with a valid student ID may register complimentary onsite.
- Pet Food Conference — Tuesday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Registration fee: (Member Early Bird $50; $100 after Jan. 5 / Nonmember Early Bird $100; $150 after Jan. 5) Registration link: https://www.afia.org/events/pfc-2021/. Live with some pre-recorded speakers. AFIA’s Pet Food Conference covers a variety of topics from regulatory to technical aspects of production to product claims, marketing and nutrition. This annual educational session attracts more than 250 attendees from pet food manufacturing to ingredient suppliers covering all ingredient categories, offering an excellent opportunity to network with this diverse audience.
- International Rendering Symposium 2021 — (Sponsored by the North American Renderers Association and USPOULTRY); Thursday, Jan. 28, 1–4 p.m.; Registration fee: $50. Pre-recorded presentations, live Q&A. As “The Invisible Industry”, the rendering industry is vital to the sustainability of animal agriculture. Every year, renderers safely convert more than 50 billion pounds of excess animal products such as fat, bone, and used cooking oil into everyday products. The International Rendering Symposium, sponsored by the North American Renderers Association and USPOULTRY, focuses on educating attendees about rendering’s products, markets, safety and innovations.
- Latin American Poultry Summit — Monday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m.-noon; Tuesday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m.-noon. Registration fee: free. Pre-recorded presentations, live Q&A. Sponsored by USPOULTRY, WATT Global Media and the Latin American Poultry Association, the Latin American Poultry Summit will focus on leading technical topics covering live production and processing issues of greatest priority to Latin American poultry and egg producers and processors. The program will have translation in Spanish only. The content focus will focus on a variety of areas for broilers and layers. The summit will bring together key researchers from universities and leaders from genetic companies, suppliers, integrators and commercial companies to learn, discuss and network.
- Cumbre Avícola Latinoamericana — Auspiciado por USPOULTRY, WATT Global Media y la Asociación Latinoamericana de Avicultura (ALA), el programa de un día y medio se enfoca en temas técnicos cubriendo mejoramientos en las áreas de producción de aves y procesamiento de mayor relevancia para productores de pollo y huevos de la región latinoamericana. Interpretación solo en español. Almuerzo y recepción están incluidos en el programa.
- Market Intelligence Forum — Wednesday, Jan. 27, 9–11 a.m.; Registration fee: free. Pre-recorded presentations, live Q&A. A leading industry economist and industry experts will provide insights on how the domestic and global economies, continuously improving performance, and regulatory issues impact the poultry and egg industries. They will identify challenges facing the industry and discuss how the U.S. and international poultry industries are positioned to move forward in 2020.
- Feed Production Education Program — Thursday, Jan. 28, 3–5 p.m.; Registration fee: free. Pre-recorded presentations, live Q&A. The American Feed Industry Association’s production compliance committee is hosting the annual Feed Production Education program again in 2020. As regulatory requirements for the feed industry continue to evolve, this training session will update participants on recent changes from several federal agencies including DOL, DOT, EPA, FDA and OSHA.
- Family Business Focus Steadfast Leadership in Constant Change — On-demand; available through the IPPE Marketplace starting Jan. 25, 2021 and/or Swoogo. Registration fee: free.
- Analyzing and Responding to FSIS Regulatory Actions — On-demand; available through the IPPE Marketplace starting Jan. 25, 2021 and/or Swoogo. Registration fee: free.
- The Role of Risk Assessments in Addressing Foreign Material — On-demand; available through the IPPE Marketplace starting Jan. 25, 2021 and/or Swoogo. Registration fee: free.
- The ABCs of Animal Handling — On-demand; available through the IPPE Marketplace starting Jan. 25, 2021 and/or Swoogo. Registration fee: free.
For more information about any aspect of IPPE 2021, visit https://ippexpo.org/.