MINNEAPOLIS — Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. has named Tim Scheiderer as director of protein supply chain. In this role, Scheiderer will be responsible for strategic oversight and day-to-day management of the restaurant’s protein procurement area.
After months of deliberating, the USDA under the Trump Administration has rejected The National Chicken Council’s (NCC) petition to raise poultry inspection line speeds. The NCC petitioned in September to allow inspection plants run at any speed that workers could handle, eliminating the spe…
A sample of chicken was tested positive with avian influenza early on Tuesday in a Hong Kong shop, according to South China Morning Post. The chicken was imported to Hong Kong from mainland China where one of the worst avian influenza outbreaks has been a problem since 2013.
It was approximately one year ago when the USDA under the Obama Administration announced the Organic Livestock and Poultry Practices Final Rule. However, on Dec. 18, 2017, the USDA’s Agriculture Marketing Service (AMS), now under the Trump Administration, proposed withdrawing the rule intend…
- Amick Farms inks deal for Wayne Farms' poultry production complex - Supermarket Perimeter
- Banham Poultry taken over by Boparan Private Office - Eastern Daily Press
- USDA rethinks approach to controlling salmonella in poultry - Wink News
- USDA rethinks approach to controlling salmonella in poultry - Drgnews
- 8 steps to effectively compost poultry - WATTAgNet Industry News & Trends
- Workers complain of foul chemical at Mountaire Farms poultry plant - Arkansas Times