MINNEAPOLIS — Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. has named Tim Scheiderer as director of protein supply chain. In this role, Scheiderer will be responsible for strategic oversight and day-to-day management of the restaurant’s protein procurement area.
After months of deliberating, the USDA under the Trump Administration has rejected The National Chicken Council’s (NCC) petition to raise poultry inspection line speeds. The NCC petitioned in September to allow inspection plants run at any speed that workers could handle, eliminating the spe…
A sample of chicken was tested positive with avian influenza early on Tuesday in a Hong Kong shop, according to South China Morning Post. The chicken was imported to Hong Kong from mainland China where one of the worst avian influenza outbreaks has been a problem since 2013.
It was approximately one year ago when the USDA under the Obama Administration announced the Organic Livestock and Poultry Practices Final Rule. However, on Dec. 18, 2017, the USDA’s Agriculture Marketing Service (AMS), now under the Trump Administration, proposed withdrawing the rule intend…
- Hy-Line International adds to Southeast Asia sales team - The Poultry Site
- Anuga Meat Set To Explore New Trends In Meat, Sausages And Poultry - ESM – European Supermarket Magazine
- Chinese pig, poultry farmers see livelihoods washed away by floods - The Pig Site
- Meat Perspectives: Cooking low, slow and safely - Meat & Poultry
- Church's Chicken adopts hybrid model for support center operations - Meat & Poultry
- Poultry plant capacity growth pays off for Cranswick - WATTAgNet Industry News & Trends