MINNEAPOLIS — Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. has named Tim Scheiderer as director of protein supply chain. In this role, Scheiderer will be responsible for strategic oversight and day-to-day management of the restaurant’s protein procurement area.
After months of deliberating, the USDA under the Trump Administration has rejected The National Chicken Council’s (NCC) petition to raise poultry inspection line speeds. The NCC petitioned in September to allow inspection plants run at any speed that workers could handle, eliminating the spe…
A sample of chicken was tested positive with avian influenza early on Tuesday in a Hong Kong shop, according to South China Morning Post. The chicken was imported to Hong Kong from mainland China where one of the worst avian influenza outbreaks has been a problem since 2013.
It was approximately one year ago when the USDA under the Obama Administration announced the Organic Livestock and Poultry Practices Final Rule. However, on Dec. 18, 2017, the USDA’s Agriculture Marketing Service (AMS), now under the Trump Administration, proposed withdrawing the rule intend…
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Gov't to adopt law banning live poultry distribution - Egypt Independent
- Washing poultry increases health risks - The Robesonian
- How to keep your poultry farm disease free - Daily Monitor (press release) (blog)
- Local 4-Hers participate in State Poultry Judging Contest - Carroll County Times
- USDA Launches New Campaign to Prevent Poultry Diseases - Bovine Veterinarian