By Barbara Olejnik
LINCOLN, Neb. — As the threat to human lives from last week’s storms that engulfed the state has begun to subside, the Nebraska Department of Agriculture (NDA) is now concentrating efforts to assist ranch families and their livestock.
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Beginning this fall, the School of Agriculture at Middle Tennessee State University will offer an undergraduate minor in poultry science.
ATHENS, Ga. — The University of Georgia's Department of Poultry Science will be holding a Hot Weather Workshop/Management Workshop/Webinar on April 15-17, 2019.
WALPOLE, N.H. — An effort is currently underway to advance the research and development base of Hubbard in Walpole, N.H. This planned improvement is made possible by a $10 million investment following the acquisition of Hubbard by the Aviagen Group in February 2018.
CENTER, Texas — QC Supply has teamed up with Portacool LLC to exclusively offer Portacool’s Kuul evaporative media brand to its poultry and swine customers across 14 states. According to Portacool CEO Ben Wulf, the partnership with QC Supply will give customers more accessibility to Kuul’s p…
PLANO, Texas — KFC has announced a new global sustainability commitment that all plastic-based, consumer-facing packaging will be recoverable or reusable by 2025.
ATLANTA — The 2019 International Production & Processing Expo, sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association, North American Meat Institute and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY), is offering a wide range of services to international attendees.
ATLANTA — Free bus service from field operations will again be available for the upcoming 2019 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE). Company employees and contract producers of companies actively involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or the production…
- Pilgrim's Pride names Penn global CEO - Feedstuffs
- Global Poultry Vaccines Market 2019-2026 : Merial, CEVA, QYH Biotech, Ringpu Biology, Yebio - Market Research Journal
- Global Poultry Health Market 2019-2026 : Bayer Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Animal Health - Market Research Journal
- Arkansas law regulates meat substitutes labeling | 2019-03-22 - Meat & Poultry
- Cytophage nears validation trials for synthetic bacteriophages in poultry - Animal Pharm
- Tyson Foods recalls nearly 70000 pounds of chicken - www.thepoultrysite.com