Vencomatic sponsored content
GAINESVILLE, Ga. — In 2011, Linda Purvis returned to the University of North Georgia's Gainesville campus, where she earned her associate degree in poultry science, with a specific task in mind: to rebuild the poultry science program from scratch.
SALISBURY, Md. — Perdue Farms truck drivers renewed a 35-year tradition on Dec. 1 of delivering a little holiday cheer to residents of the Holly Center, a state of Maryland residential facility for people with mental and physical disabilities, through its Operation Teddy Bear.
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The EGGsperts from some of the nation's top egg farming states, including the Chicken and Egg Association of Minnesota, have come together to host a virtual exchange to dish on their favorite holiday recipes representing their home state.
GAINESVILLE, Ga. — Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal, along with representatives of the Georgia Ports Authority, the Greater Hall Chamber and Norfolk Southern Railroad announced plans on Dec. 3 to make Hall County the site of the GPA's next inland port.
WASHINGTON — National Turkey Federation Chairman Jeff Sveen presented the National Thanksgiving Turkey named “Peas” to President Donald J. Trump on Nov. 20 during the annual National Thanksgiving Turkey presentation. The presentation is a time-honored American tradition, which is marking its…
- No chickens or eggs for Bahawalpur’s residents - The Express Tribune
- Global Poultry Vaccines Market 2023 By Segmentation: Based On Product, Application And Region – Daily Updates - Daily Updates
- Coyotes are formidable problem for north country farmers (VIDEO) - WatertownDailyTimes.com
- Meat, poultry recalls nearly double since 2013, study finds | WSB-TV - WSB Atlanta
- Protein for poultry found harmful - The Daily Star
- 2 jailed for producing poultry feed with waste - The Daily Star